Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Menghafal Kosakata: Antonim

Good morning, my students.
How are you this morning?
I hope you have a great day this morning.
Today we will study about adjective.
Let's start it to understand the meaning of adjective in Indonesia.


big: besar
small: kecil
Example: That house is big, but the gate is small.

clean: bersih
dirty: kotor
Example: Your shoes is clean, but the sock is dirty.

happy: senang
sad: sedih
Example: You are happy, but your mother is sad.

long: panjang
short: pendek
Example: I like long ruler, but she likes short one.

tall: tinggi
short: pendek
Example: My mother is tall, but my mother is short.

expensive: mahal
cheap: murah
Example: This bag is expensive, but that pencil case is cheap.

Selamat belajar.

No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60