Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tooth

Hello everybody,

First, I would like to thank to you all who wants to read this post.
I am sure that you want to master English well. So, you read this post to add your knowledge about English.

This time, we will study about vocabulary with word "tooth".


tooth: gigi
toothache:
sakit gigi
toothbrush:
sikat gigi
toothless:
ompong
toothpaste:
pasta gigi, odol
toothpick:
tusuk gigi
tooth cavity:
gigi berlubang
tooth enamel: lapisan putih pada gigi: email gigi
teeth: gigi (jamak)

Example:
  1. My mother got toothache.
  2. My younger brother is toothless.
  3. This toothpick is tiny.
  4. My toothpaste is Pepsodent.
  5. I like this toothbrush.
Now, you can practice to make sentence by using some words above.

Thank you so much,

Your English teacher,


Darwoto, S.Pd.

No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60