Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Want to Speak English

Hi everybody,

Nice to see you again here. I am very happy to share my English to you.
Some days ago my students asked me.

Student: "Mr. Darwoto, how can you speak English?"
Mr. Darwoto: "Just say it."
Student: "I don't understand what you mean."
Mr. Darwoto: "Just say what I want to say. I don't think the grammar deeply. Say and say.
Student: "I want to say, but I don't know the English word."
Mr. Darwoto: "Vocabulary is very important in speaking. If we don't have many vocabularies, we cannot speak."
Student: "I see. How do you master many vocabularies?"
Mr. Darwoto: " I made a target. One day, five words. How about you"
Student: "I didn't do it yet."
Mr. Darwoto: "Practice it, first. You can speak English if you have many English vocabularies.
Student: Thank you very much, sir. You're my best teacher."
Mr. Darwoto: Don't mention it.


Thank you so much,

Your English Teacher,


Darwoto, S.Pd.

No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60