Sunday, February 22, 2015

Invitation

You can see my students' job about invitation.
You can find all example of invitation which is done by my students in vocational school at my Facebook Pages: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sukoharjo-Indonesia/Darwoto/208723395825624

Below is Buyung's job.
  1. Will you come to my friend's party?
  2. Will you join us in the class meeting?
  3. Could you have a time for me this Sunday?
  4. Would you like to have dinner with me?
  5. Would you like to go to my house?
  6. May you arrive to my school at 8 pm?
  7. Would you mind coming to restaurant with me?
  8. Can you join the party with me?
  9. May you arrive to Bali this weekend with me?
  10. Could you go to the borobudur temple with me?
Below is Gheren's job
  1. Would you like to visit grandfather with me?
  2. Would you like to go to my school?
  3. Would you like to play foot ball with me?
  4. Would you mind having lunch with me?
  5. May you arrive to my boarding house at 6 p.m?
  6. Could you have a time for me this month?
  7. Will you come my party?
  8. Would you like to join us for dinner?
  9. Can you join the party with me?
  10. Could you accompany me to go to Mr.Darwoto party?

Thank you so much,

Your English Teacher,


Darwoto, S.Pd.

No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60