Sunday, June 7, 2015

Reading: Simple Past Tense



Hello everybody …
Sudah makin PD dengan bahasa Inggris Anda? Semoga makin PD, yachh.
What? Belum belum PD?
It’s no problem. Kali ini, saya akan kasih tambahan materi agar bahasa Inggris Anda makin bagus, yaitu: materi reading. Bacaan ini saya kutip dari buku Practice and Progress karangan L.G. Alexander. Judul bacaannya adalah A private conversation.
Check this out!

A Private Conversation
Last week I went to the theater. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. I n the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again.’ I can’t hear a word!’ I said angrily. `It’s none of your business,’ the young man said rudely. ’This is a private conversation!’

Coba tebak! Apa jenis tenses untuk bacaan di atas?
Coba tebak!
Belum ketemu?
Coba cek dari kata kerja yang muncul dalam bacaan. Kata kerja yang muncul seperti: went, had, was, were, got, dan lain-lain.
Itu verb apa?
Iya verb past atau sering kita kenal dengan V2.
Sudah tahu jenis tensesnya?
Iya. Benar. Simple Past Tense.

Sekarang coba jawab pertanyaan di bawah ini ya!
1.       Where did the writer go last week?
2.       Did he enjoy the play or not?
3.       Who was sitting behind him?
4.       Were the talking loudly or were they were talking quietly?
5.       Could the writer hear the actors or not?
6.       Di he turn round or not?
7.       What did he say?
8.       Did the young man say, “The play is not interesting.” Or did he say, “This is a private conversation!”?

OK. Kerjakan soal di atas ya!
Semoga makin pinter.
See you next time.


No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60