Saturday, March 27, 2010

Conditional Sentence (Error Recognition)

CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
Termukan kata/frase yang salah.

Error Recognition


TYPE 1:
1. If the participants comes early, the committee will welcome them friendly.
2. If I am you, I will accepts her love.
3. If I do this job, I would get the bonus.
4. If he knows the answer, he would tell her.
5. If I have much money, I would go to Bali.
6. If he studies hard, he will passed the exam.
7. That farmer will buy motorcycle if he can harvests rice.
8. He will gives prize if his girlfriend comes.
9. If I went to Bandung, I will see Gedung Sate.
10. If today did not rain, I will go to the English course.

TYPE 2:
1. If he studied hard, he will pass the exam.
2. If I went to Bandung, I shall see Gedung Sate.
3. If we had make bread, mother would sell it.
4. If I have much money, I would go to Bali.
5. If he had knew the answer, he would tell her.
6. If he studied hard, he would have passed the exam.
7. If you read the newspaper, you will know the news.
8. If the students wear overall, they would know the function.
9. If your mother goes to the market, I would help her.
10. If you had pushed my truck, I would give you a gift.

TYPE 3:
1. If they had had motorcycle, they would go to Lawu Mountain.
2. If I had gone to Bandung, I would have saw Gedung Sate.
3. That officer would have worked well if his manager has given bonus.
4. President would go to Palembang if he hadn’t had another agenda.
5. If I had had much money, I would go to Bali.
6. National Education Minister would come to Sukoharjo if the seminar committee had invited him.
7. I would had turned/switched on the computer if I had studied computer.
8. I would have sang in all day if I had sung with you.
9. Police would rode motorcycle fast if he had caught the thief.
10. If he had known the answer, he would tell her.

No comments:


Article of the Day
Metode Bahasa Inggris 468 x 60